Aman is a legal assistant at Jiwa Law Corporation providing support in our personal injury practice area.
She handles all aspects of personal injury litigation including drafting legal pleadings, dealing with clients, adjusters, opposing counsel, and treatment providers to ensure our clients receive the support they need.
Aman is fluent in Punjabi.
Legal Administrative Assistant Program
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Diploma in Criminology
Recent Blog Posts
- Judge Points to BC Court Registry Flaw where Litigant Sought 500,000 Tesla Shares as Remedy
- BC Supreme Court Strikes Down Civil Resolution Tribunal’s Jurisdiction in ICBC Cases
- BC Extends Suspension of Civil Jury Trials Due to Covid-19
- Family Feud: Top 8 Things To Have Before Asking for a Divorce
- What are the ICBC Minor Injury Caps for Accidents after April 1, 2019?