Yurim Larsen (nee Jeon) reads, writes and speaks fluent Korean and has extensive experience assisting lawyers practicing family law, civil litigation, corporate/commercial matters and wills estates since 2015. With a background majoring in Korean Language and Literature, she can assist in translating documents and acting as an interpreter for Korean speaking clients. Yurim has a passion for helping people achieve their best and has a positive outlook on all aspects of life.
During her spare time, she likes to read and go hiking with her family and friends.
Recent Blog Posts
- Judge Points to BC Court Registry Flaw where Litigant Sought 500,000 Tesla Shares as Remedy
- BC Supreme Court Strikes Down Civil Resolution Tribunal’s Jurisdiction in ICBC Cases
- BC Extends Suspension of Civil Jury Trials Due to Covid-19
- Family Feud: Top 8 Things To Have Before Asking for a Divorce
- What are the ICBC Minor Injury Caps for Accidents after April 1, 2019?